SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL FILTER AIR PURIFIERS
SafeAir’s Tri-Active Antimicrobial Air Purifiers are a proudly South African, state-of-the-art, high-tech filter (patent 2019/00081), which is a new air filter technology that is ≥ 98.62% efficient, the design incorporates a fusion of carbon and carbon Nano particles in several forms, including Nano tubes and graphene.
The carbon, Nano graphene particles and Nano tubes are bonded to each other and permanently onto the concertinaed filter medium via a special sequence and adhesion method. The SafeAir Antimicrobial Filter furthermore incorporates low current pulsating electronics, localized on the panel which evenly distributes a low current across the entire surface area of the carbon filter.
A washable pre-filter is installed before the ANTIMICROBIAL FILTER, to remove larger particles and prevent clogging which extends the life and efficiency of the TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL AIR PURIFIERS.
Ulilog’s SafeAir Antimicrobial filters incorporate a combination of mediums and technologies all within the Antimicrobial air purifiers to;
- Filter larger micro-particles.
- Perforate and damage any smaller bacteria and virus cell walls that may try get through the filter.
- Ionize the filter surface, creating static electricity which attract airborne particles and kill any trapped microorganisms.
This ensures that the air that has passed through the SafeAir TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL FILTER is purified and safe.
SafeAir Tri-Active Antimicrobial Ceiling Mount Air Purifiers have been designed to circulate and draw in air from the room which pass through the TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL filter to reduce and kill airborne microbes – bacteria, viruses and pollutants.
SafeAir Tri-Active Antimicrobial Filters ensure that bacteria and viruses passing through the air purifiers are trapped and damaged by the sharp edges of the graphene. The razor sharp edges of the graphene perforate the bacteria or virus cell wall, causing the cell to die.
The ANTIMICROBIAL filter is electrified with low current pulsating electronics, evenly distributing current and static voltage across the surface of the filter. The air is drawn through the panel utilizing fans, either incorporated into the SafeAir ceiling mount TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL air purifiers or within an HVAC system. Bacteria and viruses that are drawn through with the air are trapped and damaged by the sharp edges of the graphene and the current ensures that these trapped microorganisms die, preventing the filter from becoming a breeding ground for disease.
The ionization and static electricity evenly distributed across the surface of the filter attract more airborne particles which reduce allergens detrimental to asthma and sinusitis sufferers.
BENEFITS OF THE SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL AIR PURIFIERS
- Draws 60% to 90% less power than UVGI Air Purifiers.
- Replacement filters cost less than that of replacement UVC lamps.
- Washable pre-filters ensure efficiency and extend the life of the ANTIMICROBIAL Filters.
- TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL Filters trap and kill bacteria and viruses in a single pass, unlike most UVGI units that need several passes or multiple lamps to achieve the same result.
- SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL AIR PURIFIERS are safe and pose no threat to people or the environment.