SafeAir Indoor Air Purifiers
WHAT IS SafeAir?
Ulilog SafeAir – UV and Antimicrobial Filter Indoor Air Purifiers
The Ulilog SafeAir UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) and Tri-Acting Antimicrobial Filter Indoor Air Purifiers use of proven UVC, ionisation and carbon Nano technology, these enable proactive control and reduced transmission of airborne bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and mould spores.
SafeAir indoor air purifiers also help to neutralize volatile organic compounds (VOCs), oxides of nitrogen (NOx), odours and cigarette smoke, all of which are known carcinogens, regularly found to pollute indoor air.
Research and evaluation by leading bodies support these statements; the National Health Laboratory Service reports concluded that the SafeAir UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) and Antimicrobial filter Air Purifiers reduced Tuberculosis (TB) bacteria by 99.99% and 98.62% respectively.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
SafeAir Indoor Air Purifiers use various cutting technology antimicrobial agents to prevent the spread of airborne microbes and contaminates:
SafeAir UV Indoor Air Purifiers have been designed to draw in air from the room which passes over concealed ultraviolet lamps for a certain period of time in order to reduce and kill airborne microbes – bacteria, viruses and pollutants.
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) is a sterilization method that uses UV light at a sufficiently short wavelength to break down micro-organisms. It is used in a variety of applications such as food, air and water purification.
Benefits of the SafeAir UV Air Purifiers
- UV-C Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation lamps (UVGI)
- UVC radiation wavelength of 253.7nm
- Destructive to pathogenic microorganisms and bacteria
- Bacterial and air sterilisation
- Robust and reliable
SafeAir Carbon Nano Filter Air Purifiers
Graphene and Nanotube Coating
This is the coating that is applied to our filters for air conditioners, central air systems and any industry or air filtration areas/equipment needing clean safe air .
The carbon Nano solution is carefully applied to our filter medium to a certain thickness, the main ingredients consist of carbon, graphene and carbon nanotubes.
The carbon, Nano graphene particles and Nanotubes are bonded to each other and permanently onto our filter medium via a special sequence and adhesion method. The SafeAir Antimicrobial Filter furthermore incorporates low current pulsating electronics, localized on the panel which evenly distributes a low current across the entire surface area of the carbon filter.
Tri-Active Antimicrobial Filter Indoor Air Purifier Benefits:
- Draws 60% to 90% less power than UVGI Air Purifiers.
- Replacement filters cost less than that of replacement UVC lamps.
- Washable pre-filters ensure efficiency and extend the life of the ANTIMICROBIAL Filters.
- TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL Filters trap and kill bacteria and viruses in a single pass, unlike most UVGI units that need several passes or multiple lamps to achieve the same result.
- SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL FILTERS are safe and pose no threat to people or the environment.
Ionizers are used in the SafeAir Indoor Air purifiers to remove particles from the air. The airborne particles become charged as they attract charged ions from the ionizer by electrostatic attraction.
- Negative ion generator
- Nanotech components and carbon fibre discharger
- Generates from 3 to 6 million negative ions per cm³
- Removes larger airborne contaminants
- Offers purified and revitalised air
WHERE CAN I USE A SAFEAIR INDOOR AIR PURIFIER?
- Ambulances / transport
- Cafeterias / canteens
- Call center’s
- Consulting rooms
- Food preparation areas
- Highly populated areas
- Schools / Crèche / Universities
Fact: Odours and tobacco smoke are notorious for their ability to saturate living spaces and persist long after its source is gone. SafeAir ultraviolet air purifiers sterilise, purify and revitalise indoor air.
FACT: TB is a contagious, airborne virus responsible for more deaths than HIV and Malaria. TB is usually spread through the air when a person with pulmonary or laryngeal TB coughs, sneezes, spits or talks.
Approximately 1/3 of the world’s population has latent TB, which does not display symptoms. About 10% of latent infections progress to active disease which, if left untreated, kills about half of those infected. It is estimated that 80% of the population of South Africa is infected with TB bacteria, the vast majority of whom have latent TB.
SafeAir ultraviolet air purifiers pro-actively controls airborne bacteria, viruses and mould spores.
Fact: Carcinogens cause cancer by producing changes/mutations in the genetic material or DNA of a cell.
These mutations result in uncontrolled cell division, a cancer-causing substance which alters the DNA of a cell directly or react with other chemical in the body to form substances that cause gene mutations. SafeAir ultraviolet air purifiers neutralise carcinogens.
The average adult consumes 11 000 to 14 000 litres of air per day.
We are regularly in close proximity to people who expel droplet nuclei when they cough, sneeze, laugh and even talk. Certain nuclei can travel up to 50m and remain airborne for hours. These are ways in which airborne diseases spread.
The SafeAir UVGI Air Purifier pro-actively controls airborne bacteria, viruses and mould spores and neutralises carcinogens – volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & oxides of nitrogen (NOx).
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF SafeAir?
- Safe clean air
- Integrated fans to assist with air flow in order to increase efficiency and air changes / hr
- Reduce staff absenteeism
- Minimal maintenance
- UVGI, UVC lamp: Life span of 3 years / 9 000 hrs.
- Pre-filter & Filter can be cleaned which dramatically extends the filter life span.
- SafeAir Air Purifiers have integrated negative ion generators for enhanced efficiency.
- Life expectancy of ion generators 50 000 hrs.
- UVGI emits zero direct radiation (new international standard)
Click on picture below to read more: